TreesUpstate provides free technical support to schools, nonprofits, LMI neighborhood associations, and county/municipality staff. We also provide Arborist Services for a fee.
Technical Support Services we provide include:
- Hands on staff training for tree installation and care
- Workshops on ANSI A300 and Z60.1 Standards
- Custom tailored workshops on Best Management Practices
- Custom workshop series at your site for all of your staff
- Specifications for BMP’s
- Provide specifications for soil preparation, nursery stock, tree installation, tree care
- Nursery Stock selection
- Tree ID
- Tree care evaluations and recommendations for mitigation and improvement
- Forest restoration
- Plan review (e.g., site plans, landscape plans, species lists, specifications, general landscape notes)
- Tree Planting and Care: Quality Control
If you would like to learn more, please contact Joelle Teachey at 864-313-0765 or email@example.com
A benefit of Corporate Partnership is 1 to 4 hours of technical support depending on your partnership level. See our list of current Corporate Partners.