Corporate Tree Planting Projects
Through TreesUpstate’s Corporate Tree Planting Projects, employees have an opportunity to lend a hand and help make Greenville, Spartanburg, Oconee, Anderson, and Pickens County a cleaner, greener, more inviting place to live and work. This is an excellent opportunity for team building within your organization. It’s also an awesome way to reduce carbon foot-printing, and give back to the Upstate community.
TreesUpstate requests a donation from each corporation for its project. Funds provide necessary supplies, materials, and tools for each project. All donations are tax-deductible.
Corporate Tree Planting Project: $200 to $250 / tree planted
- Minimum of 5 trees
- Opportunity for employee tree planting volunteer project for up to 50 participants between October and March. We recommend two participants per tree
- Company provided banner or signage displayed during tree planting project
- Company logo on pre and post tree planting e-blasts
- Company name listed on event calendar
- Company name listed as a Corporate Partner on TreesGreenville’s website for one year
- Opportunity to utilize TreesUpstate’s certified Arborist at company’s preferred location. (A minimum of 12 trees must be planted to receive benefit.)
Tree Planting Projects take approximately 2-3 hours. All participants will receive a brief orientation on TreesUpstate, the key benefits of trees and proper planting techniques.
To schedule a corporate tree planting, contact Joelle Teachey at 864.313.0765 or email@example.com.